OBM works with our clients to tailor solutions to their specific requirements. Services that we can offer as part of this are:
Graduate recruitment campaigns
Our management team has experience of running national multi-site graduate recruitment campaigns. This includes creating an appropriate candidate attraction strategy to engage candidates:
- Creating graduate specific microsite
- Developing a social media presence
- Utilising long established relationships with associated job boards – gradcracker.com and prospects.ac.uk
- Representing your company with target institutions
- Attending graduate recruitment fairs
OBM also has experience and can support in the following selection criteria:
- Designing competency assessment tools
- Reviewing candidate CVs and personal statements
- Competency & behavioural Interviewing
- Assessment day assessing and evaluating
- Delivering feedback
- Offer management
Assessment solutions (skills assessment, psychometric testing, workplace simulations etc.)
Our management team has experience of designing and running assessment solutions. These include:
- Trades Testing for blue collar and technician workforce. This includes discipline specific multiple choice questionnaires and HSE questionnaires.
- Graduate assessment days which incorporate team building, individual/team exercises, presentations and role-playing.
- Psychometric Testing
- Industry research
OBM has an internal research department run by experienced industry researchers from executive search backgrounds. Our capabilities include:
- Utilising a variety of data sources, which include a range of CV databases, Social Media sites, Specific industry publications
- Advanced online data analysis which involves developing complex search engine search strings and performing x-ray searches to identify individuals online.
- Competitor mapping
- Candidate verifying
Internal process assessment and re-design
OBM can provide internal recruitment process reviews. This typically would involve an initial ‘kick off’ meeting to establish issues and objectives followed by the development of an assessment criteria and delivery plan. The process could take the form and facilitation of procedure review/audit, systems review, observational review, one to ones, ‘brown paper’ exercises – followed by a report and recommendations. We can review quality procedures and perform LEAN reviews. This service would be delivered by one of our Directors who have experience of In-house, External and Executive Search recruitment.
OBM can second the services of its recruitment team. Depending on your requirement we can provide consulting support from management through to day to day recruitment support. This can be provided on or offsite.
- Ability to provide a fully managed solution for specific projects e.g. testing project, change management program etc.
- All our managed solutions would be specifically focused on recruitment associated requirements. Examples of these can include:
- Managing your advertising strategy
- Managing your social media strategy
- Managing various recruitment campaigns (graduate, executive appointments, volume trades)